Thermostat Troubleshooting – Battery Replacement
When the Replace Battery warning beings to flash, it typically means you have a couple of months before the batteries will deplete.
Honeywell 4000 series (Th4110D/ TH4210D)
“REPLACE BATT” flashes
- To remove and replace the batteries, pull them at the bottom of the thermostat to remove them from the wallplate.
- Once removed, turn the thermostat over and insert 2 fresh AA batteries, and then reinstall the thermostat on the wallplate.
Honeywell 6000 series (TH6110D/ TH6220D/ TH6320U)
“REPLACE BATTERY” flashes
- Press and pull to remove the battery holder at the top right of the thermostat.
- Insert 2 fresh AA batteries and then reinstall the battery holder.
- It is suggested to replace the batteries once a year. If batteries are inserted within two minutes, the day and time will not have to be reset.
Honeywell 8000 series (TH8110U/ TH8320U/ TH8321U)
“LO BATT” flashes
- Grasp thermostat and pull to remove the thermostat from the wallplate.
- Insert 3 fresh AAA batteries and reinstall the thermostat on the wallplate. It is suggested to replace the batteries once a year.
Please contact us today regarding troubleshooting your thermostat.