AIR CONDITIONING INSTALLATION
A new air conditioning system is an investment. Most homeowners can’t afford to get it wrong.
A condenser that’s too big or too small can’t run properly and will cost you money in the long run. Also, an improper installation can cause your system to run inefficiently, grow mold, and even fail prematurely.
The best solution to all these problems is actually pretty simple: select a company with a proven track record of happy clients. That’s Service Champions.
- Hundreds of 5-star Google Reviews
- Installing Air Conditioners for over 20 years
- The LARGEST Air Conditioning company in Southern California
WHY OUR CLIENTS ARE HAPPY: OUR SUPERB, FRIENDLY TECHNICIANS
Not only are our technicians ‘World’s Friendliest, but’ they’re also trained to the highest standards.
It’s this total commitment to training that allows us to keep up with the latest trends and technology in air-conditioning systems and why you’ll get the very best installation.
- Our new hires go through a comprehensive 14 week training program
- We also have EVERY technician go through 150+ hours of mandatory training EVERY year.
- Friendliness is a work requirement
How To Choose The Air Conditioning Company That’s Right For You:
There are a huge number of HVAC companies. It can be overwhelming to have to sift through all of them to find the company that is the right fit for you. We’ve simplified the process by giving you a list of the most important questions you need to ask any air conditioning company before you hire them:
We are very selective about who we hire. All our technicians are thoroughly vetted and background checked – and we still won’t hire someone unless they have the friendly personality we are looking for.
Aside from the initial training – which is an intense 8-10 hour training course, we require all our technicians to train for 150 hours PER YEAR with a master technician.
That’s actually something we are very careful about because we know how frustrating it is to be fooled by a company that promised you a great price. When we quote you a price, that’s what you pay – no ifs and or buts.
THE ONE THING YOU MUST KNOW ABOUT A NEW AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM
When it comes to your HVAC system, size matters. A system that’s too big will be inefficient, and anything too small won’t keep your home cool.
There are a number of factors that go into determining the right sized system for your home. They include everything from square footage and ceiling height to home placement and ambient climate.
We excel at air conditioning installation because we combine our true expertise with our famously friendly attitude to get you the best system.
- Our friendliness comes in handy when we take the time to listen to what you want from a system.
- Our expertise comes into play when we carefully analyze your home space and take measurements.
- We’ll then make a recommendation, communicating the best solution without phony sales pressure or hype. We’re there to consult with you, not push you into anything!
THE RELIABILITY OF AN ESTABLISHED BUSINESS + REAL GUARANTEES
A question you should always ask yourself when thinking about a new AC installation: will the company be around if I have a problem down the line?
This is a real issue in the HVAC industry where companies go out of business all the time.
- Service Champions has been around for 20+ years
- We are currently the largest HVAC company in Southern California.
- We back up our workmanship and installation with real, written guarantees. Please visit our ‘Peace Of Mind’ Guarantees Page to learn more