Heating with Service Champions
Staying dry and warm during the winter months is important to the health and comfort of your household. Making sure that your furnace provides the heating you need is an important step in doing that.
While your general HVAC company provides the same installations, repairs and maintenance, choosing Service Champions means you get the Service Champions difference: responsible technicians and outstanding customer service.
As a full-service HVAC provider, Service Champions has helped thousands of families keep their homes filled with warmth.
What Is A Furnace
What Is A Multi-Stage Furnace
Furnace Maintenance and Heating Repair
Furnaces often deteriorate with age and time, becoming less efficient and productive. This can be inconvenient for you as a homeowner. Before choosing to completely overhaul your existing furnace and installing a new one, there is the option of furnace repair.
Technicians at Service Champions first work to repair and extend the life of your furnace. Our technicians are equipped to make repairs on all furnace makes and models.
An Alternative to a Traditional Furnace
Some cities and neighborhoods do not allow a traditional gas furnace. If your area of residence falls in this category, an alternative way of heating your home is available.
Heat pumps can be used year-round because they do the work of both a heater and an air conditioner. Heat pumps cycle on and off more frequently maintaining a more consistent comfort level. In the winter time, heat pumps draw heat from the air outside your home and circulates it through the ducts and into your home. In the summer time, heat pumps draw heat from the inside of your home and releases it into the outdoors. It is a safe and environment-friendly method of supplying heat and home comfort.
What are the benefits of heat pumps?
- Dehumidifies indoor air as it cools
- Can be used year-round making them cost effective
- Can produce smaller temperature swings adding to your comfort
What Is An Air Handler
What Is A High Speed Air Handler
Take Charge of Your Home Air Quality
You can protect you and your family from seasonal illnesses and simple everyday discomfort by making sure your furnace is working reliably. Be prepared year-round to defeat outside climates by controlling what’s inside your own home.
Upgrading your air filter’s ability to catch dust and contaminants means that cleaner air enters your home for your family.
What You Should Know About Indoor Air Quality
We have a variety of air filter solutions
AirScrubber Plus is a safe wet solution-based alternative that uses specialized germicidal Ultra Violet light waves to help keep your home clean. With Air Scrubber Plus installed in your unit, home odors and pollutants are eliminated every single time.
Different Types Of Air Cleaners
Install an ultraviolet Biocide Chamber, a product which uses UV rays to destroy airborne viruses, molds, bacteria and contaminants in your home.
The Bioguard, is an electronic filter that sends waves of static charge into the air passing through it, causing even the smallest dust particles to collect in the filter before being blown throughout your home.
What Is An Electronic Air Cleaner
These options are always available with Service Champions and used to create purer air quality.
The Best for Your Home and Family
With incomparable service and craftsmanship, your HVAC specialists at Service Champions make heating installation, repairs and maintenance fast and easy. Customizing your furnace and heating system is an informed decision you make with your technician, finding what best fits your home and family.
Here, you have the choice to build a better home and a better life starting with the air you breathe. Your technician will help you make informed decisions regarding which heating system best accommodates your home and family.
Not all Furnace Systems Are Alike
- AFUE – With heating systems, the efficiency of a furnace is determined by is AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency); a gas furnace’s efficiency in converting fuel to energy. The higher the AFUE, the more energy efficient the furnace is. A gas furnace with an 80% AFUE rating means that 80 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms the home. A gas furnace with a 95% AFUE rating means that 95 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms the home. 95% AFUE furnaces are more energy efficient.
- Heat Exchanger– The heat exchanger separates the air being heated from the burning fuel, and transfers heat from the burners to the air.
- Burner– The burner is where a mixture of air and gas is burned to produce heat.
- Blower Motor – The blower motor takes the heated air by the heat exchanger and distributes it to the rooms in the house.
- Single-Stage – Like a light switch, a single-stage furnace is either on or off. When your home’s temperature rises above your thermostat’s setting, it turns on 100% until your comfort level is reached and then turns off completely.
- Two-Stage – A two-stage furnace is more like a fan switch: it can be off, on, or at a medium speed. When your furnace only needs to warm your home a few degrees, it uses its “lower gear” to accomplish the task more efficiently. And when the heating load is more strenuous, it uses its higher speed to warm your home quickly.
Ready to Replace Your Furnace?
To schedule a Free, No Obligation In-Home Estimate click on the links below, or give us a call. Have a great day!