We Clear Clogged Or Slow Drains... Fast & Guaranteed
Trying To ‘Do It Yourself’ Can Make It Worse!
And that frustration is exactly what drives many homeowners to grab whatever they have on hand to try and fix it – things like plungers, harsh chemicals, or even makeshift “solutions” like coat hangers (don’t do that!).
The problem is many of these ‘do-it-yourself’ attempts actually make the problem worse. Even if they fix it temporarily, it can be damaging to your plumbing in the long run.
Service Champions Can Always Cut Through the ClogThere’s a better way to maintain your drains – and it will take ALL the stress and frustration off of your plate. With a proven track record and the World’s Friendliest Technicians!℠ Service Champions is the company that Southern California homeowners call for 100% reliable drain cleaning and drain maintenance.
And don’t forget, when you reach out to us, you are protected by our Happy Money Promise – you’re not paying unless you’re happy!
We Can Solve All These Drain Problems For Southern California HomeownersOur expert drain cleaning technicians can handle any kind of drain problem, including:
- Bathroom drain cleaning. Bathrooms present their own challenges when it comes to drain cleaning. From showers and bathtubs that are clogged with hair to sinks that are filled with soap grime, our experts can quickly and safely restore proper drainage.
- Kitchen drain cleaning. Kitchen drains can easily clog over time as grease, soap, fats and detergents build up on the inner walls of pipes and cause blockage. At Service Champions, our team has the tools and expertise to cut through the clog and remove debris.
- Laundry drain cleaning. Washing machine drains can clog due to buildup of dirt and debris over time. Get back to your life faster with professional laundry drain cleaning. Reaching out to us is the completely reliable way to results that give you peace of mind.
- Washer drain cleaning.Service Champions has the expertise to handle maintenance for clogged or slow standpipe drains – there’s no stress or mess when you reach out to us. If you have a standpipe or washing machine, utility tub, or floor drain, you want to avoid the hassle that comes from a clog.
We also handle:
- Blocked garbage disposals and grease traps
- Stopped-up toilets
- Stopped-up main sewer lines
- Video camera inspections
- Main sewer line cleanouts
- And more – reach out to us and we’ll tell you if we can help!
How We Get It DoneThe key to efficient drain cleaning and maintenance is properly trained technicians… but they also MUST have the right tools and technology.
Since we invest more resources than a typical company, we can equip all our trucks with the latest tools, technology and expertise. What that means for YOU is that your drain cleaning will be done properly, safely, and with more efficiency.
Our technology and tools include motorized rooters, professional “snakes,” high-velocity water jetting, augers, and whatever else is required to get the job done. If it’s a drain, we can tackle it: sink drains, shower/tub drains, toilet drains and floor drains—ANY drain that needs cleaning.
What are the Common Causes of Clogged Drains?We don’t just want to fix a problem after the fact – we want to help you prevent problems from happening. Unfortunately, normal living clogs drains over time because of hair accumulation, soap scum, and debris build up.
Other things that frequently occur:
- A foreign object unintentionally falls down sink or shower drains
- Cooking oils and greases building up in kitchen sinks
- Flushing items that shouldn’t be flushed, including feminine hygiene products
- Using too much toilet paper or choosing particularly thick toilet paper
- Items in garbage disposal that shouldn’t be put in there (many people don’t realize that eggshells should not go in a garbage disposal!).
- Use of non-water-soluble bath or shower products
Whatever the reason for your slow or clogged drain, it should be addressed, and Service Champions is the fast, safe, and 100% reliable solution.
How Can I Prevent Drain Clogs?There is no way to always prevent slow or clogged drains, but there are a few key things you can do to lessen your chances.
- Using less toilet paper
- Don’t flush other products down your toilet
- Use a hair trap in your shower
- Don’t put any non-approved items down your garbage disposal (check your manual for manufacturer recommendations)
- Use water-soluble bath and shower products
If despite your best efforts a drain becomes slow or clogged, call on Service Champions for the most reliable service and friendliest technicians you’ll ever want to meet.
And Don’t Forget Our Happy Money PromiseNo guarantee beats the Service Champions’ Happy Money Promise. If you’re not familiar with it, here it is in a nutshell: Only Pay If And When You’re Happy. It doesn’t get any more simple, clear, and honest than that.
For guaranteed drain cleaning and maintenance services in Southern California, reach out to us for a stress-free experience.