Every year that you skip a heater tune-up increases your chances for more expensive repairs. A lack of maintenance can even mean having to replace your system sooner.
Getting annual heater tune-ups not only extends the life of your system, it also keeps it running more efficiently. This means you can stay warm and comfortable for less money.
- Happy Money Promise® – 100% happiness – or we make it right!
- Technicians who do good deeds for ZERO money. Our technicians are friendly and caring people – who also happen to be expert heating maintenance techs.
- Have some free time and want to read more about us? Check out the thousands of Google Reviews left by our customers.
MORE BENEFITS OF A SERVICE CHAMPIONS TUNE-UP
A question you should always ask yourself when looking for a heating maintenance company: Will the company be around if I have a problem down the line? If your heater continues to experience the same issue – will there be anyone around to help you with it?
This is a real issue in the HVAC industry where companies go out of business all the time. Here’s how you can feel confident that won’t happen with Service Champions:
- We’ve been maintaining heating systems for OVER 20 YEARS
- We are the LARGEST HVAC company in Southern California
- We back up our workmanship and installation with real, written guarantees. Please visit our Peace of Mind Guarantees page to learn more.
How To Choose A Heating Company?
These are key questions that can help you determine whether a heating company is right for you.
EVERY one of our technicians undergoes 150 hours of training EVERY year with a master technician
Our technicians are not only screened and background-checked, but we only hire the kind of people not only willing to do ‘Good Deeds For Free,’ but who actually WANT to do them and enjoy the satisfaction of helping others.
We realize that most homeowners’ biggest fears are when a contractor works in the home, they will make a mess and destroy their property. We can guarantee you that we will leave your home BETTER than we found it or we will pay for a cleaning service to come to your home and clean it in its entirety.
The price we quote is the price you pay. We don’t give you any ‘lovely’ surprises in the form of additional costs or expenses.
WHY SERVICE CHAMPIONS TUNE-UPS ARE BETTER
Who wouldn’t love a heater tune-up for an unbelievably low price? $49? Or even $39? That sounds great.
Here’s the issue: that price really is unbelievable. It’s not realistic to get a truly comprehensive and effective tune-up that cheap without taking shortcuts. With some of these cheaper alternatives, the “tune-up” is done in as little as 10 minutes! (What they are really doing is looking for a big, obvious problem to charge you to fix. If you don’t have one, they aren’t hanging around).
The Service Champions Heater Tune-Up is different and delivers real results:
- A Service Champions Tune-Up is not quick – it takes around 60 – 90 minutes because we are focused on thoroughly cleaning every single part of your heater
- We have a checklist of 18 separate operations to make sure we don’t miss a thing
- When we are finished – you can be CERTAIN that your unit is functioning at its max
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN OUR HEATER TUNE-UP
The best way to take care of your home heater is with routine, yearly maintenance. What most people don’t know is that your furnace is a key part of central cooling. Therefore, it’s working the entire year.
Because of this, maintenance is key. Your heating system is a complex piece of machinery that gets dirty, wears down, needs lubrication, and requires calibration.
Here is a quick snapshot of what we do to refresh it:
- Inspect – We inspect all the different parts of your heater and make sure it is operating properly
- Clean – We thoroughly clean every part of your heater so that it’s not hampered by soil or dust
- Tighten – We tighten and inspect all electrical wiring
More Heating Services
Service Champions is the highest-rated heating company in Southern California.