A Biocide Chamber Kills Bacteria & Mold That Can Breed On Your Air Conditioning Coils
We Can Install This Safe & Effective Solution For Southern California Homeowners
Let’s face it. No matter how active our lives, we all still end up spending lots of time indoors. Sleep alone, pretty much guarantees that we spend a minimum of 1/3 of our day in the home, and for most of us, it’s even more.
What many homeowners don’t realize is that inside-air has more risks compared to the air you breathe outside. One significant part of the problem is your air conditioning coil can be a breeding ground for bacteria and mold.
This increases the risk that occupants will get sick or be more tired. It can even happen that homeowners are feeling symptoms but don’t know the cause.
There is a way to kill this bacteria and mold, a Biocide Chamber.
What Is A Biocide Chamber
Biocide Chambers are UV lamps installed above and below the air conditioning coil. The UV lamps work to eliminate bacteria and mold around your air conditioning coil by seeking and killing germs and allergens at an enhanced rate.
The Benefits Of A Biocide Chamber:
- Reduces harmful molds and mildew
- Reduces or eliminates allergens, asthma attacks, sinus problems and bronchitis
- Coils stay sanitary and germ-free
- Coil corrosion, which contributes to refrigerant leaks, is lower
- Cost Effective on a long term basis
- Lowers system corrosion, and the chance of expensive repair costs due to refrigerant leaks
- Helps to eliminate molds, which can save you money on your home insurance
Have Questions About Adding A Biocide Chamber? Service Champions Would Be Honored To Help You - Contact Us.