ELECTRIC WATER HEATERS
The top-of-the-line electric water heaters from Service Champions have direct heat transfer capabilities and fully automatic controls with a high limit energy cut-off for optimal safety. Our electric heaters also have these helpful features:
- Total performance system – provides immediate hot water delivery while minimizing temperatures in the build-up tank
- State-of-the-art lining – provides superior tank protection from the corrosive effects of hot water
- Special insulation system and factory-installed heat traps – reduce heat loss which results in less energy consumption and improved efficiency
GAS WATER HEATERS
Gas water heaters have come a long way. Modern water heaters have intelligent gas control so that there is no need for external electricity.
When you purchase a modern gas water heater from service champions you can expect enhanced performance, state-of-the-art lining, and rigid safety standards, as well as:
- Advanced flame delay – prevents ignition of any flammable vapor around the water heater
- Total performance system – provides immediate hot water availability while minimizing temperatures in the build-up tank
- Special installation system – reduces heat loss which results in less energy consumption and improved efficiency.
How To Choose A Water Heater Company
When looking for the right company to repair or replace your water heater, ask these important questions to make sure that the company you choose is trustworthy and efficient:
With the enormous amount of information – and misinformation – in the world today, it’s tough to find the company that will provide you with the best service and best products.
These are some questions you should ask your potential water filter company to help you weed out the good from the bad.
Our technicians are not only screened and background-checked, but we only hire the kind of people not only willing to do ‘Good Deeds For Free,’ but who actually WANT to do them and enjoy the satisfaction of helping others.
We realize that most homeowners’ biggest fears are when a contractor works in the home, they will make a mess and destroy their property. We can guarantee you that we will leave your home BETTER than we found it or we will pay for a cleaning service.
The price we quote is the price you pay. We don’t give you any ‘lovely’ surprises in the form of additional costs or expenses.
TRADITIONAL WATER HEATER SERVICE
There’s a saying we like to use and that’s, “don’t fix what isn’t broken.” At Service Champions, we feel that way about the traditional, storage water heater.
These water heaters hold between 30 and 50 gallons of water and are ready at a moment’s notice.
Here are a few more reasons why a storage water heater might suit your home:
- Upfront cost is more affordable than a tankless water heater.
- Some storage tank water heaters are now so efficient they have an energy star rating.
- Conventual tank water heaters can be gas or electric, it all depends on your wants and needs.
TANKLESS WATER HEATERS
When you schedule an appointment with Service Champions, you’re meeting with a person who
At Service Champions, we pride ourselves on providing homeowners with the most innovative home solutions. This includes tankless water heaters.
These water heaters are mounted to the wall and work on an “as need” basis. Instead of storing warm water, a tankless system heats water with an electric or gas burner whenever the warm water tap is turned on.
Some other perks of a tankless water heater are:
- A tankless system can use 20% to 30% less water than a traditional water heater.
- They provide an almost endless supply of hot water.
- Tankless water heaters can deliver two to three gallons of warm water per minute. You don’t need to wait for a nice, warm shower.
More Plumbing Services
Service Champions is the number one plumbing company in Southern California.