Everything You Need to Know about New AC Installation
A pie fresh out of the oven is truly a thing to behold, but there’s a good chance you don’t want your home anywhere close to an oven’s temperature! When something like this happens, and keeps happening, it might be time to consider a new AC installation.
Over time and with use, AC systems tend to show their age. Sometimes, no matter how much you your service it, an old system just won’t perform the way it used to.
Know the Real Process of Getting a New AC
There are a few key points to keep in mind as you consider the wide array of AC options. For full house systems, here’s what you need to remember:
- Talk to a reputable company that has a proven track record within the company. Don’t be afraid to ask for reviews or references.
- The plan is everything when it comes to AC installation: the action plan makes a difference. You have to plan for any contingencies. A reputable company will help you with planning at every step.
- Installation can take time. Families are busy; you need an installation that works for your schedule and lifestyle.
You’ll have to live with the new AC unit a lot longer than the service company!
Important Points to Consider During the AC System Selection Process
Selecting an AC unit is a little more complicated than picking out a set of bathroom towels. So, it makes sense that there can be multiple factors to keep in mind.
- The size of your home really makes a difference. The HVAC system you choose needs to be made for the size of your home. A system that’s too small is unable to effectively heat or cool your home, while a system that’s too big will continuously short cycle.
- The SEER reading is what shows the unit’s performance in terms of efficiency. You want a system that can work hard for you.
- BTUs will come up in the discussion, a measurement of how hot (or cool!) your system can get.
- Don’t hesitate to ask questions. There will be things that are specifically important to your family; bring them up as you go along the process.
It’s all about options. You’ll want to find the right system that works for your home, family, and wallet.
Another thing to keep in mind is how connected do you want to be? Systems are becoming smarter and easier to use through voice control and mobile devices.
Dodge Common Installation Issues with Ease
Air conditioning should be easy and effortless, it’s something you should be able to rely on without thinking.
If you’re putting more effort into your system than it’s worth, it’s time to stop dealing with a broken, old system and get started on a new AC installation.
- The ductwork plays a huge role in the new system. The zoning that worked for your old system may not work for the new one. Also, ducts can deteriorate over time and may need to be replaced.
- Routine maintenance protects your finances. We like to say an ounce of protection is worth a pound of cure. Protect your new system with routine tune-ups.
- Insulation is sometimes difficult to work with, but it’s necessary. Insulation is a natural way to help regulate the temperature in your home. Investing in a new system and upgraded insulation can help lower your bills in the long run.
- Keeping good maintenance records for the new system helps prove to future buyers that you maintained the system properly.
Also, don’t ever be afraid of asking any questions. There is no question too big or too small for our techs. If you don’t ask, you can’t get the right answer. The professionals will always give you a better answer than scrolling through YouTube videos.
Call On Professional AC Replacement Services
Make things easy on yourself: call on professional AC replacement services. Trust that the professionals really do want to make things easy, comfortable, and safe.
You’re closer to a comfortable home than you imagined. Call the experts at Service Champions for new AC installation services.