Is a Heating & Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement Right for You?
For most Southern California homeowners, the heating and cooling system is something that is only thought of when a problem arises. As the old saying goes, “out of sight, out of mind.”
So it’s only logical that you have probably given very little, if any, thought to a heating and cooling maintenance agreement, also known as a club membership or service agreement.
But such a program could be perfect for you, if:
You Love Saving Money
Most people enjoy saving a dollar or two.
Well, a club membership or maintenance agreement with a reputable heating and air conditioning company can save you a lot of money in a lot of different ways. Here are just a few:
- Included air conditioning and heating tune-ups – Most maintenance agreements include the cost of an annual tune-up for your furnace and air conditioner in the monthly cost.
- Discounted repairs – Regular maintenance has been shown to decrease the number of furnace and air conditioner breakdowns. But in the event you do need a repair, you’ll get great, discounted rates.
- Improved efficiency – Regular tune-ups reduce your furnace and air conditioner’s energy consumption by cleaning key internal parts.
You Hate Wasting Time
In addition to saving you money, a heating and air conditioning maintenance agreement can save you time. And since time is a resource that you can never get back, this benefit may be even more valuable to you.
A club membership will save you time by guaranteeing:
- Priority installation – Like the FastPass at Disneyland, a club membership lets you jump straight to the front of the line if you need a new installation, which can save you days during the busiest times of the year.
- 24-hour repair response time – If you have a problem with your heater or air conditioner, you want it repaired ASAP. With a club membership, you know you’ll have a repairman at your home within 24 hours.
You Love Little Extras
Is there anything better than some perks? Maintenance agreements from reputable heating and air conditioning companies offer little extras for being a valued customer.
These could include:
- Lifetime parts and service warranty
- Membership fees credited toward new equipment purchase
- Priority night-time service
All Maintenance Agreements are Not Created Equal
If you do decide to sign up for a maintenance agreement – make sure it is with a reputable heating and air conditioning company. Not all maintenance agreements are created equal. Compare the benefits of a few different companies before making your choice.
Service Champions offers CHAMP-Rewards Club Memberships that offer all of the benefits here and more. Learn more or sign up for your membership today.
Schedule a Free Estimate
Schedule a Repairman