World’s Friendliest Technicians
Our Team Is Tested, Trained, and Totally Professional
No technician is hired at Service Champions unless they have a friendly attitude and a positive spirit.
It might seem strange to list those qualifications FIRST for a job that requires fixing heating and air conditioning systems.
Shouldn’t it really be about training, experience, and technical know-how? Yes, of course, those are requirements, too (see below), but attitude and willingness to carry out the Service Champions’ mission and culture absolutely must come first.
We insist that our technicians be the kind of people not only willing to do ‘Good Deeds For Free,’ but that they actually WANT to do them and enjoy the satisfaction of helping others. And we only hire people who genuinely like to talk with our clients. Relationships come first.
It really comes down to this. If you want to be ‘Champions of Service,’ every technician has to be able to carry out that mission.
Training + Cleanliness + Background-Checked + Experience
Of course, friendliness and a good attitude are just the foundation. You need to feel comfortable with who you are letting in your home and that they can fix, install, or maintain your heating & air conditioning system to the highest standards.
Here are some key ‘need-to-knows’ about our technician qualifications:
- All are background-checked.
- All are drug-tested.
- No technicians can handle a service call on their own until they have completed a rigorous and comprehensive training program that lasts 8-10 weeks.
- ALL technicians receive 150+ hours of mandatory ongoing classroom training each year in our state-of-the-art training facility. (The technology keeps moving forward and we keep up!).
- We’ll email a picture of your technician before he arrives.
- Your technician will be in a clean uniform and have an ID badge.
- Your technician will leave his work area cleaner than he found it, and will always respect your property, including wearing shoe covers inside your home.
Want to learn more about the kind of people we hire as technicians?
Visit our ‘Good Deeds For Free’ page to see what they are all about.